Learn how to protect your privacy online – using the same tools the experts do
Privacy | Anonymity | Security is what we are all about. Cogipas.com takes its name from the acronym of Complete Guide to Internet Privacy, Anonymity & Security. Here you’ll find everything you need to protect your online privacy and learn to be anonymous. On our site you will quickly learn how to:
- stop third parties, search engines, social media and other powerful Internet players from tracking you online and building a profile about you and your activities
- shield yourself from the prying eyes of elements that may be monitoring what you are doing online such as your ISP, overzealous government authorities, hackers, snoops, spammers, identity thieves and other potential adversaries
- use the Internet openly and freely to get downloads without censorship or restriction, whether via the web, torrent-file sharing or Usenet newsgroups
- use encryption to keep your sensitive information hidden and safe whether files & storage media or email communications
- protect your most intimate secrets, activities and downloads from being discovered by people having access to your devices
Cogipas.com is headed by an avid internet privacy expert and author of leading books about online privacy.
Where to Start?
For a quick start, check out the handy collection of Internet Privacy Resources or use the powerful site search at upper-right to find what you are looking for (sample searches: torrents, vpn, usenet, secure email).
Beginners should also check out Top 10 Essential Internet Privacy Tips while more advanced users can skip ahead to the Advanced Privacy Protection and Online Anonymity Tips.
- All Your Activities are Being Tracked and Profiled
- Online Privacy Checks You Should Do Right Now
- What is a VPN? Why Use a VPN? Top 10 VPN Uses