Welcome to the most trusted source of information about Internet privacy, anonymity and security.
I’m Matthew – an expert on these topics (I literally wrote the book on them).
If you take just a handful of steps to help ensure your privacy, anonymity and security, do the following:
- Know the basics (if you don’t already know them) about using passphrases (passwords), ensuring your most critical software is up-to-date, using safely email & webmail, setting up your wireless networks, thinking before you click and using your screensaver
- Use a VPN (virtual private server) to surf the Internet freely and get downloads without censorship or restriction and to stop search engines, social networking sites and powerful Internet players from tracking and profiling you
- Use a VPN when downloading P2P torrents to achieve complete privacy & anonymity from snoops
- Use Encryption to keep your downloads, personal documents and sensitive information hidden and safe
- Use a Washing tool to get rid of trace and hidden data on your computer that exposes your private activities
Follow the links above (or at left) for comprehensive yet easy-to-read guides with up-to-date information and screenshots of the latest techniques and tools (many of which are free!).
Empower yourself! Stay private and secure in all of your activities.