How to stay safe online and be as anonymous as possible.
Learn how to protect your Internet privacy – using the same tools the experts do.
Where to Start?
For a quick start, beginners should check out Top 10 Essential Internet Privacy Tips.
More advanced users can skip ahead to the Advanced Privacy Protection and Online Anonymity Tips and refer to our comprehensive collection of Privacy Resources.
You can also use our Site Search at upper-right to find what you are looking for.
Most Popular Internet Privacy Posts
Even More Internet Privacy Posts
select to expand
- How to Use a Clear History App
- Lastpass Review
- Wi-Fi Security
- Detailed Walkthrough of Facebook Privacy Settings
- Internet Privacy & Security Calendar
- How to Hide MAC Address
- Internet Privacy Books
- Internet Privacy Year in Review 2015
- Online Safety for Kids
- What Not to Post on Facebook
- Portable Encryption and Storage Devices
- Credit Reports and Data Brokers
- Computer Privacy Checks You Should Do Right Now
- Protecting Yourself from Keyloggers
- How to Shop Safely Online
- What is Phishing and Spoofing
- HackNotifier Alternatives
- How to Use Passwords (& Passphrases) and Not be Hacked
- Identity Theft Checklist
- Preventing Online Tracking
- Online Tracking and Profiling of All Your Activities
- Clearing History Traces from your Web Browser, Apps and Windows
- What is an IP Address?
- Privacy Eraser Review
- How Snoops Use Forensic Software
- About Forensic Software
- Internet Privacy, Anonymity and Security Glossary
- Email Privacy Checks You Should Do Right Now
- Detailed Example of How to Permanently Delete Files
- Online Privacy Check
- Use Temporary Email Instead of Giving Out your True Email Address
- How to Prevent Hacking and Avoid Malware
- Identity Theft
- How to Use a Proxy
- How to Use XDCC
What's Covered on Cogipas.com?
On our site you will quickly learn how to:
- stop third parties, search engines, social media and other powerful Internet players from tracking you online and building profiles about you and your activities
- shield yourself from the prying eyes of elements that may be monitoring what you are doing online such as your ISP, overzealous government authorities, hackers, snoops, spammers, identity thieves and other potential adversaries
- use the Internet openly and freely to get downloads without censorship or restriction, whether via the web, torrent-file sharing or Usenet newsgroups
- use encryption to keep your sensitive information hidden and safe whether files & storage media or email communications
- protect your most intimate secrets, activities and downloads from being discovered by people having access to your devices
Cogipas.com is headed by an avid and trusted Internet privacy expert and author of leading Internet privacy books.