If you’re new to Usenet, you may not even know Omgwtfnzbs exists.
Why? Because not only is it invite-only, members are instructed that they shouldn’t even talk about Omgwtfnzbs publicly. And when they do, they usually don’t mention its name.
With that kind of secrecy, it must be the best NZB site, right? Maybe… but maybe not.
Read our full Omgwtfnzbs review to see whether it actually lives up to the hype.
Omgwtfnzbs Review: Pricing
While Omgwtfnzbs’ memberships may be pretty rare, their prices are actually very accessible.
Free Tier ($0 per year) – 10 Downloads and 10 API hits per day
Donator Tier ($10 per year) – Unlimited Downloads and Unlimited API hits per day
As you can see, there’s actually a free tier which entitles you to 10 downloads per day. That won’t be enough for very heavy downloaders, but it’s great for light (or broke) users.
How to Get an Invite to OmgwtfNZBs
Unlike some of the other NZB sites with closed registration – like DrunkenSlug, DogNZB, or NZBPlanet – it’s actually pretty darn difficult to get an invite to Omgwtfnzbs.
They never open registration and only provide each member with a couple invites per year.
In the meantime, you can check out our picks for the best Omgwtfnzbs alternatives further down the page.
Omgwtfnzbs Review: Top Features
Here are some of the best Omgwtfnzbs features to look forward to, if you manage to get a membership:
- Large selection of content, including the newest movies, TV series, and music
- Works seemlessly with top NZB downloaders, SABnzbd and NZBGet
- Easy integration with Radarr, Sonarr, and other automation software
- Compatible with both Newsnab and Custom API
- Free membership tier available, with 10 downloads and API hits per day
- Paid membership tier is very affordable, at only $10 per year
- Built-in website forum that’s open to all members
- Bitcoin payments accepted
- Searches and downloads secured by SSL encryption
- 500 days of retention
- No advertisements
Whether you can’t manage to get an Omgwtfnzbs invite or just want to try out the competition, these are some of the best Omgwtfnzbs alternatives:
- NZBGeek – NZBGeek has open registration and very affordable prices.
Read our NZBGeek review for more details
- DrunkenSlug – DrunkenSlug has open registration a few times per year and also has a killer selection.
Read our DrunkenSlug review for more details
- NZB.su – NZB.su doesn’t require an invite and is among the best indexers on the web.
Read our NZB.su review for more details
You can also find more alternatives in our list for the Best NZB Sites.
Omgwtfsnzbs Review Recap: Is Omgwtfnzbs Worth It?
We’ve looked at Omgwtfnzbs’ features, pricing, and even some tips on getting an invite.
At $10 per year and with a free tier available, it’s a very affordable NZB indexer. And you get access to a wide range of content. Unfortunately, memberships are very hard to come by.
With that said, let’s sum it up with a verdict: is Omgwtfnzbs worth it?
If you can get an invite, sure. But it can be replaced with one – or some combination of – the alternatives we highlighted above. And they’re way easier to sign up for.
In short, it’s a good NZB site, but not that good. So, don’t feel like you’re missing out just because of its exclusivity.