How you can save lots of money streaming UFC free or cheap using a VPN service.
Want to watch the latest UFC event... but can't afford full PPV prices?
You're not alone. Fortunately, if you follow these easy tips, you can stream UFC fights for free. Or at least cheaper than what you'd normally have to pay.
Keep reading to find out how to stream a UFC fights straight to your laptop or mobile device.
How to Stream UFC for as Little as $18
Shelling out for a pay-per-view fight can be pricey. If you’re in the US, you’re looking at up to $85 for a single PPV fight.
Fortunately, you can legitimately buy the fight for a fraction of that cost, with one neat little trick.
You see, like many digital products and services, UFC charges different amounts in different regions. For instance, the price in the Philippines is only $18. That’s a 70% discount, saving you nearly $60 compared to the US!
And you don’t have to be in the Philippines to take advantage of this price. You only need to be using a Philippines-based IP address.
With a good VPN, you can change your location to one in the Philippines with the click of a mouse. Here’s what you need to do.
- If you don’t already have a VPN, you’re going to need one. Fortunately, not only is PureVPN our highest recommended VPN for streaming, it has servers in the Philippines.
- Head on over to their site and sign up. By clicking the links on this page, you’ll take advantage of our exclusive Cogipas discounts to get the best price.
- Download the VPN software and get everything set up.
- Connect to a server in the Philippines.
- Pay for UFC Fight Pass through their website.
- Stream the next UFC event through your VPN server in the Philippines.
Note: If your VPN doesn't have servers in the Philippines, or you simply don't want to stream from there, there are other options. The fight is only $24.99 in Thailand, for instance. Simply connect to the Thailand server and use it to buy and stream the fight from there.
How to Stream UFC for Free
There are a few ways to stream UFC events for free.
1. You can stream UFC Fight Night events through ESPN+. Since it does require an ESPN+ subscription ($10 per month), it's not technically "free", but you don't have to pay a separate PPV fee.
2. With a free streaming site, like First Row Sports. You can also find free MMA streams on places like Reddit.
Just keep in mind that these sites often have a lot of ads, which can be annoying and even malicious. So, make sure to connect through a VPN and consider installing an ad-blocker. You may not get full HD quality, either.
3. Through Kodi or other add-ons for devices like the Amazon Firestick. You can find out how by following the links. However, if you've never used Kodi or Firestick add-ons before, this one can be slightly complicated to get setup.
4. Some fights, especially UFC Fight Nights, are broadcast for free through local networks, like ABC, Fox Sports, etc. Unfortunately, this changes from event to event, and there's no guarantee that a particular fight will even be broadcast. If it is, however, you can use a VPN to watch it, even if the broadcast is based in another country.
How to Stream UFC from Android or iOS
There are two main ways to watch a UFC event that you paid for through your Android or iOS device.
All of our recommended VPNs have mobile apps as well, so you can use the tricks above on your smartphone or tablet too!
Upcoming UFC Events
Go here for the UFC's latest schedule, with all of the upcoming events and fight cards.
No UFC fan wants to miss the big fight!
Fortunately, with the tips above, you’ll be able to stream the UFC fight free or cheap from anywhere in the world and from any device.