Uncensored Usenet Newsgroup List and Search
Use these alt.binaries search engines or an uncensored Usenet newsgroup list to find the content you are looking for and fast.
Have you heard about all the amazing (crazy?) stuff available on Usenet and want to check it out for yourself? Or maybe you want to compare your current Usenet newsgroup list to others to see what you may be missing?
Both the number and type of newsgroups you can access vary for every Usenet provider, especially the alt binaries newsgroups (the ones containing videos, images, audio and documents). Many Usenet providers censor the number and type of newsgroups that you can access. The best way to get maximum access to uncensored newsgroups is to do your research and choose the best Usenet provider for what you want to download and enjoy.
The best way to do this research is to check a fully uncensored Usenet newsgroup list or an unrestricted alt.binaries search engine. We cover both methods below and provide all the resources you'll need.
Update: Unfortunately, many of the links below no longer work. 🙁 It seems that overnight many Usenet providers have removed their full newsgroup listings from public access. In the meantime, search 110,000+ newsgroups using Giganews‘ completely uncensored alt.binaries search.
Uncensored Usenet Newsgroup List
These links below will display all of the newsgroups carried by that particular Usenet provider carries. After the page loads, use Ctrl+F to find keywords of interest.
- Newshosting‘s fully uncensored Usenet newsgroup list [dead] (« the most comprehensive: 110,550+ uncensored newsgroups)
Psst. You can now get access to all these Usenet newsgroups with Newshosting from only $8.33 per month.
- UsenetServer‘s full Usenet newsgroup list (109,000+ newsgroups) [dead]
- EasyNews‘ full Usenet newsgroup list [dead]
- binsearch.info‘s fully uncensored Usenet newsgroup list (lists the most popular newsgroups and, surprise, surprise they are alt.binaries newsgroups)
- or type “full newsgroup listing” or similar terms in your favorite search engine
Uncensored Newsgroup Search
- Giganews‘ completely uncensored alt.binaries search (search 110,000+ newsgroups)
- UsenetServer‘s uncensored alt.binaries search (search 109,000+ newsgroups) [dead]
- AnonyNews‘ full newsgroup search
- binsearch.info‘ full newsgroup contents search
- or type “full newsgroup search” or similar terms in your favorite search engine
Want Access to Uncensored Usenet Newsgroups?
If you like what you see and want to access these newsgroups, especially in the alt.binaries newsgroups, you have a couple of options: the first is free and the second is easy.
Free, but with Some Hassle
Free options that come with some hassle include accessing open news servers (these are news servers made available for the general public’s use) or taking advantage of a generous free trial from a reliable Usenet provider.
We go over both of these free options in our very popular post, Best Free Usenet.
Hassle-Free, but Not Cost-Free
The easiest option (but which isn't free) is to use a premium Usenet provider. This means paying for access to Usenet newsgroups through a service provider.
Keep in mind that not all Usenet services are created equal. Quality and prices can vary greatly, so make sure to inform yourself and check out our posts, Best Usenet Provider.
• overall best Usenet provider
• very reliable & fast
save up to 50%
Try risk-free for 14 days
• fastest Usenet downloads
Try risk-free for 14 days