Use these alt.binaries search engines or an uncensored Usenet newsgroup list to find the content you are looking for and fast.
The number and type of newsgroups available to you can vary, especially the alt binaries newsgroups (the ones containing videos, images, audio and documents). Many providers censor the number and type of newsgroups you can access.
If you have heard about all the amazing (crazy?) stuff available on Usenet and want to check it out for yourself or if you want to see what's available compared to your current level of access, consult a fully uncensored Usenet newsgroup listing or use an unrestricted alt.binaries search engine.
Best Uncensored Usenet Newsgroup List
These newsgroup lists display all of the newsgroups the provider carries. After the page loads, use Ctrl+F to find keywords of interest.
- Newshosting‘s fully uncensored Usenet newsgroup list (« the most comprehensive: 110,550+ uncensored newsgroups).
- Psst. You can now get access to Usenet newsgroups with Newshosting from only $8.33 per month.
- UsenetServer‘s full Usenet newsgroup list (109,000+ newsgroups)
- EasyNews‘ full Usenet newsgroup list
- binsearch.info‘s fully uncensored Usenet newsgroup list (lists the most popular newsgroups and, surprise, surprise they are alt.binaries newsgroups)
- or type “full newsgroup listing” or similar terms in your favorite search engine
Full Newsgroup Searches
- UsenetServer‘s uncensored alt.binaries search (search 109,000+ newsgroups)
- Giganews‘ completely uncensored alt.binaries search (search 110,000+ newsgroups)
- AnonyNews‘ full newsgroup search
- binsearch.info‘ full newsgroup contents search
- or type “full newsgroup search” or similar terms in your favorite search engine
Want Access to these Uncensored Usenet Newsgroups?
If you like what you see and want to access these newsgroups, especially in the alt.binaries newsgroups, you have a couple of options:
Free, but with Some Hassle
Free options that come with some hassle include accessing open news servers (these are news servers made available for the general public’s use) or taking advantage of a generous free trial from a reliable Usenet provider.
We go over both of these free options in our very popular post, Best Free Usenet.
Hassle-Free, but Not Cost-Free
The easiest option (but which isn't free) is to use a premium Usenet provider. This means paying for access to Usenet newsgroups through a service provider.
Keep in mind that not all Usenet services are created equal. Quality and prices can vary greatly, so make sure to inform yourself and check out our posts, Best Usenet Provider.
•110,500+ newsgroups •highest retention • no logs • generous free trial •includes free, fast newsgroup browser •exclusive discount for Cogipas readers!
•easiest Usenet (ideal for newbies) •no logs •free trial •exclusive discount for Cogipas readers!
•110,000+ newsgroups •includes free, fast newsreader •best customer service